We look forward to seeing the festive crowd at The District’s Holiday Boat Parade on Saturday! We encourage you to consider arriving by alternative methods.
- Metro: Please note the following updates for December 1st:
- Yellow Line service is not operational
- Green Line service is not operational at our nearest Metro stops: L’Enfant Plaza and Waterfront. WMATA is operating free bus shuttles between Mount Vernon Square and Navy Yard on Saturday from 7am-1am; the nearest stop to The Wharf is on 7th Street, just north of Eye Street (near 680 I Street SW).
- Blue/Orange/Silver lines are operational at L’Enfant Plaza.
- Water Taxi
- Southwest Shuttle
- WMATA Bus (52, 74, P6, V1, W9)
- Ridesharing Services
- Bike or Walk
Click here for more information about getting to The Wharf.
Whether you’re looking for something specific or simply like to spend a few hours in our unique collection of stores, chances are you’ll find just what you’re looking for at our shops at The Wharf. And, of course, you can always treat yourself to a delicious dessert—or celebrate your shopping finds with a drink at one of our restaurants.Explore Retailers
Fresh seafood is a given at DC’s Southwest Waterfront. But The Wharf offers more, including a wide selection of distinctive choices for food, drinks, and entertainment while you eat. Watch the chefs prepare your meal. Listen to live music. Or just people-watch while you savor the flavors of The Wharf.Explore Restaurants