DC JazzFest at The Wharf
DC JazzFest lands at The Wharf for two days of world class jazz, music education, beer and wine gardens and a diverse marketplace experience.
Enjoy FREE concerts daily on District and Transit Piers starting at 2pm or make a weekend of it with VIP festival passes. On Friday, June 14 and Saturday June 15, the festival also includes ticketed shows at the Anthem. Don’t miss Snarky Puppy and Jose James on Friday or Jon Batiste & Stay Human on Saturday. For a full lineup and VIP ticket packages visit www.dcjazzfest.org.
Please visit our Getting Here page for parking options and consider leaving your car at home. It's easy to get to The Wharf via water taxi, Metro, SW Shuttle, bus, boat, bike, kayak, Uber and Lyft.
- 2:45 PM Todd Marcus Jazz Orchestra
- 4:00 PM Yannick Rieu
- 5:30 PM Tarus Mateen and Beyond Genre
- 7:15 PM Michael Franks
- 9:00 PM Joshua Redman Quartet
- 2:00 PM Janelle Gill Trio
- 3:30 PM José Montaño Trio
- 4:45 PM The String Queens
- 6:15 PM Sasha Berliner Quartet
- 8:15 PM Allyn Johnson and Sonic Sanctuary
PEARL STREET STAGE
- 3 – 8:00 PM Duke Ellington School Ensemble