DC JazzFest at The Wharf
DC JazzFest lands at The Wharf for two days of world class jazz, music education, beer and wine gardens and a diverse marketplace experience.
Enjoy FREE concerts daily on District and Transit Piers starting at 2pm or make a weekend of it with VIP festival passes. On Friday, June 14 and Saturday June 15, the festival also includes ticketed shows at the Anthem. Don’t miss Snarky Puppy and Jose James on Friday or Jon Batiste & Stay Human on Saturday. For a full lineup and VIP ticket packages visit www.dcjazzfest.org.
Please visit our Getting Here page for parking options and consider leaving your car at home. It's easy to get to The Wharf via water taxi, Metro, SW Shuttle, bus, boat, bike, kayak, Uber and Lyft.
- 2:30 PM Ralph Peterson’s Gen-Next Big Band
- 4:15 PM Terri Lyne Carrington & Social Science
- 5:45 PM Cornerstore 2018 DCJAZZPRIX WINNER
- 7:15 PM Sean Jones: Dizzy Spells
- 9:00 PM Joey Alexander Trio
- 2:00 PM Jazz Academy of Music
- 3:30 PM Cinema Italia
- 5:00 PM Evan Harris
- 6:30 PM Olli Soikkeli Trio
- 8:15 PM Girls in Airports
PEARL STREET STAGE
- 3:15 PM NOMMO