The Atlantic Festival at The Wharf
The Atlantic Festival returns on September 21-23 for three days of must-attend conversations, experiences, and performances at The Wharf—home of The Atlantic's new headquarters. From conversations and interviews to forums, intimate breakout sessions and happy hours, Atlantic journalists will host a lively exchange of complex ideas. What will you take away?
Guest Speaks Include:
- Janet Yellen, Treasury Secretary
- Alexis McGill Johnson, President and CEO of Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Michael R. Jackson, Playwright, Composer, and Lyricist, A Strange Loop
- Anthony S. Fauci, Director of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Lee Jones, Dean of Medical Education of Georgetown University
- Lawrence Krasner, District Attorney of Philadephia
- Seth Goldman, Co-Founder and CEO of Plant The Change and PLNT Burger
- Ronald A. Klain, White House Chief of Staff
- Ibram X. Kendi, Professor and Foundindg Director, Center for Antiracist Research at Boston University
And many more...