Hop on Our Free Neighborhood Shuttle
The Wharf offers a SW Neighborhood Shuttle that is free and open to the public. With daily service and short headways, it’s easy and convenient to take the shuttle between The Wharf and SW Duck Pond, L’Enfant Plaza Metro, the National Mall, and additional parking at L'Enfant Plaza. The shuttle is wheelchair accessible. Like on Metro, pets may be transported on the Shuttle, provided they are carried in a secure container from which they cannot escape.
Roundtrip Shuttle Route
- The Wharf, at 800 Maine Ave SW (near CVS)
- The Wharf, at 680 Maine Ave SW (near 7th Street Park)
- SW Duck Pond, on 6th St. SW at K St. SW (at the WMATA Bus Stop)
- L’Enfant Plaza Metro & VRE Station, on 7th St at Maryland Ave SW
- National Mall, on Independence Ave at 7th St SW (near the Smithsonian Hirshhorn Museum)
- L'Enfant Plaza Parking, on 10th St. SW (near Spy Museum)
Hours of Operation
The low-emission CNG buses are sponsored by The Wharf Community Association and the Southwest Business Improvement District.