Taste the Philippines: D.C. Filipino Food Festival
Join us for a fun, family-friendly foodie fest on District Pier. Sample delectable Filipino cuisine from celebrated chefs including:
- Cathal Armstrong, Paolo Dungca, Josh Jarvis - Kaliwa
- Steve Chu - Ekiben
- Javier Fernandez - Kuya Ja’s
- Jojo Valenzuela- The Game
- Timothy Flores - former chef de cuisine - Oriole
- Katsuya Fukushima – Daikaya
- Nathan Beauchamp - Tiger Fork
The bar will feature specialty cocktails and beer for the adults.
Enjoy Filipino cultural performances, martial arts demonstrations, music, giveaways, prizes, and activities for kids. Admission is FREE, tasting tickets are $4.50 per ticket in advance, $5.50 day of the event. Get advance tickets here. More information can be found here.
Please visit our Getting Here page for parking options and consider leaving your car at home. It's easy to get to The Wharf via water taxi, Metro, SW Shuttle, bus, boat, bike, kayak, Uber and Lyft.