Holiday Movies at The Wharf: The Polar Express
The holidays are the perfect time to cozy up by a firepit with hot drinks and a classic holiday movie on the big screen. Join us at The Wharf throughout this holiday season for Holiday Movies at The Wharf presented by T-Mobile benefiting USO-Metro. Enjoy this pop-up outdoor movie theatre by reserving a private firepit in front of our 20' LED screen on Transit Pier
We're showing all the best holiday movies—including Home Alone, The Grinch, A Christmas Story, Elf, and more—at 2pm and 6pm showtimes. To attend the the event, you must reserve a fire pit, which includes seats for up to four people. Drinks (both hard and soft) and snacks are available throughout the movie from Cantina Bambina.
Don't miss our special screenings—Ugly Sweater Night, Canines & Carols, and Dock the Halls—with bonus giveaways courtesy of Pacifico.
Thanks to our partners at T-Mobile, this series also includes special showings for military families through the USO of Metropolitan Washington-Baltimore. Join us in supporting military families this holiday season by making a donation to USO-Metro.
- Home Alone: Fri. Nov. 27, 6pm | Sat. Nov. 28, 2 & 6 pm | Sun. Nov. 29, 2pm
- Elf: Fri. Dec. 4, 6pm | Sat. Dec. 5, 2 & 6 pm | Sun. Dec. 6, 2pm
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas: Fri. Dec. 11, 6pm | Sat. Dec. 12, 2 & 6 pm | Sun. Dec. 13, 2pm
- A Christmas Story: Fri. Dec. 18, 6pm | Sat. Dec. 19 , 2 & 6 pm | Sun. Dec. 20, 2pm
- Miracle on 34th Street: Thu. Dec. 24, 2pm
- Die Hard: Sat. Dec. 26, 2pm & 6pm
- Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas: Sun. Dec. 27, 2pm & 6pm
- The Polar Express: Mon. Dec. 28, 2pm & 6pm
- The Santa Clause: Tue. Dec. 29, 2pm & 6pm
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: Wed. Dec. 30, 2pm & 6pm
- Gremlins: Thu. Dec. 31, 2pm
All shows are currently sold out. Occasionally tickets are returned and made available on Eventbrite.