Anime Movie Days at The Wharf: The Night is Short, Walk on Girl
Celebrating the globally popular Japanese genre of anime, every Friday-Sunday from March 26 to April 11 (no screenings on Easter Sunday), The Wharf will show an outdoor anime movie on Transit Pier. Anime Movie Days at The Wharf is curated by Awesome Con and includes favorites like Pokemon Detective Pikachu, Tokyo Godfathers, The Night is Short, Walk on Girl, Sonic the Hedgehog, and more. Tickets are $40 and include seating for up to four people in your group. Drinks and snacks are available at the Cantina Bambina concession window, or click here to pre-order a meal to bring in (food only) from these participating locations.
Purchase a ticket for the showing of The Night is Short, Walk on Girl on April 9 at 6pm. The movie is about an epic night in Kyoto, a college sophomore embarks on a long night of partying, interacting with eccentric nightlife locals and unaware of a classmate's crush on her.
Participate in T-Mobile's giveaway for a chance to win a group of four tickets and a boxed meal from Chopsmith.
Movie Schedule -
- Tokyo Godfathers: Fri. Mar. 26, 6pm
- Ride Your Wave: Sat. Mar. 27, 3pm
- Perfect Blue: Sat. Mar. 27, 7pm
- Children of the Sea: Sun. Mar. 28, 3pm
- Lupin the III: The First: Sun. Mar. 28, 7pm
- Promare: Fri. Apr. 2, 6pm
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Sat. Apr. 3, 3pm
- Mary and the Witch's Flower: Sat. Apr. 3, 7pm
- The Night is Short, Walk on Girl: Fri. Apr. 9, 6pm
- Weathering With You: Sat. Apr. 10, 3pm
- Pokemon Detective Pikachu: Sat. Apr. 10, 7pm
- Mirai: Sun. Apr. 11, 3pm
- Cowboy Bebop the Movie: Sun. Apr. 11, 7pm