Anime Movie Days at The Wharf: Mirai
Celebrating the globally popular Japanese genre of anime, every Friday-Sunday from March 26 to April 11 (no screenings on Easter Sunday), The Wharf will show an outdoor anime movie on Transit Pier. Anime Movie Days at The Wharf is curated by Awesome Con and includes favorites like Pokemon Detective Pikachu, Tokyo Godfathers, The Night is Short, Walk on Girl, Sonic the Hedgehog, and more. Tickets are $40 and include seating for up to four people in your group. Drinks and snacks are available at the Cantina Bambina concession window, or click here to pre-order a meal to bring in (food only) from these participating locations.
Purchase a ticket for the showing of Mirai on April 11 at 3pm. The movie is about Kun, a young boy who is excited when his new baby sister, Mirai, Japanese for "future", is born, but soon grows jealous when his parents focus all their attention on her.
Participate in T-Mobile's giveaway for a chance to win a group of four tickets and a boxed meal from Chopsmith.
Movie Schedule -
- Tokyo Godfathers: Fri. Mar. 26, 6pm
- Ride Your Wave: Sat. Mar. 27, 3pm
- Perfect Blue: Sat. Mar. 27, 7pm
- Children of the Sea: Sun. Mar. 28, 3pm
- Lupin the III: The First: Sun. Mar. 28, 7pm
- Promare: Fri. Apr. 2, 6pm
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Sat. Apr. 3, 3pm
- Mary and the Witch's Flower: Sat. Apr. 3, 7pm
- The Night is Short, Walk on Girl: Fri. Apr. 9, 6pm
- Weathering With You: Sat. Apr. 10, 3pm
- Pokemon Detective Pikachu: Sat. Apr. 10, 7pm
- Mirai: Sun. Apr. 11, 3pm
- Cowboy Bebop the Movie: Sun. Apr. 11, 7pm