Sunset Cinema at The Wharf: Happy Gilmore
Get your family and friends together this summer for a classic movie on the big screen. Join us at The Wharf throughout the summer for Sunset Cinema at The Wharf presented by Pacifico Beer. Enjoy this free pop-up outdoor movie theatre by reserving a seat in front of our 20' LED screen on Transit Pier.
We're showing a variety of classic movies—including Happy Gilmore, Apollo 13, Jersey Boys, Ratatouille, and more. This movie series is free, but you must reserve a ticket. Each movie starts at 8pm with seating available beginning at 7:30pm. You may bring in food from restaurants at The Wharf, but drinks (both hard and soft) must be purchased from Cantina Bambina.
2021 Movie Lineup:
June 17 - Happy Gilmore
June 24 - Bohemian Rhapsody
July 1 - Apollo 13
July 8 - Goonies
July 15 - 42
July 22 - Girls Trip
July 29 - Best in Show
August 5 - Jersey Boys
August 12 - Ratatouille
August 19 - Ford v Ferrari
August 26 - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
September 2 - Office Space
Details and FAQs:
- Screenings take place on Transit Pier (970 Wharf Street SW) next to Cantina Bambina and across from the Anthem. Look for the event check in sign next to Cantina Bambina.
- Children under the age of three may sit on their parent’s lap.
- You can purchase snacks and drinks (beer, wine, and Pepsi products) from the Cantina Bambina snack window.
You may bring in food from Wharf restaurants, but all beverages (hard and soft) must be purchased from the Cantina Bambina concession stand.
- Tickets are non-transferrable between screenings. In the event of inclement weather that causes us to cancel your screening, we will notify you via email.
- Click here to view the event waiver.