Sunset Cinema at The Wharf: Happy Gilmore
Get your family and friends together this summer for a classic movie on the big screen. Join us at The Wharf throughout the summer for Sunset Cinema at The Wharf presented by Pacifico Beer. Enjoy this free pop-up outdoor movie theatre by reserving a seat in front of our 20' LED screen on Transit Pier.
We're showing a variety of classic movies—including Happy Gilmore, Apollo 13, Jersey Boys, Ratatouille, and more. This movie series is free, but you must reserve a ticket. Each movie starts at 8pm with seating available beginning at 7:30pm. You may bring in food from restaurants at The Wharf, but drinks (both hard and soft) must be purchased from Cantina Bambina.
2021 Movie Lineup:
June 17 - Happy Gilmore
June 24 - Bohemian Rhapsody
July 1 - Apollo 13
July 8 - Goonies
July 15 - 42
July 22 - Girls Trip
July 29 - Best in Show
August 5 - Jersey Boys
August 12 - Ratatouille
August 19 - Ford v Ferrari
August 26 - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
September 2 - Office Space
Details and FAQs:
- Screenings take place on Transit Pier (970 Wharf Street SW) next to Cantina Bambina and across from the Anthem. Look for the event check in sign next to Cantina Bambina.
- Children under the age of three may sit on their parent’s lap.
- You can purchase snacks and drinks (beer, wine, and Pepsi products) from the Cantina Bambina snack window.
- Tickets are non-transferrable between screenings. In the event of inclement weather that causes us to cancel your screening, we will notify you via email.
- Click here to view the event waiver.