Yoga at The Wharf
Unwind with an hour-long vinyasa outdoor yoga session taught by District Flow Yoga every Tuesday evening and Sunday morning on Transit Pier at The Wharf. Enjoy waterfront views and fresh air as you shed the stress of the day or greet the new one.
The outdoor yoga class on Sunday, July 24 is hosted on Transit Pier from 9am-10am. The class costs $15. Tickets must be purchased on Eventbrite. We look forward to seeing you on the pier!
- Classes are Tuesday evenings and Sunday mornings through August 30th. Stay tuned for potential additional dates into the fall.
- All classes are on Transit Pier. Tuesday classes are at 6pm and Sunday classes are at 9am.
- You may arrive up to 30 minutes before class to check in and find your spot.
- You must bring your own mat.
- Please bring your own water.
- Class fees are non-refundable, except for in the case of inclement weather when the class must be cancelled.
- In the event of inclement weather that prevents a class from starting, we will do our best to provide an alternate date but cannot guarantee specific dates or availability.
- If a class is sold out, walk ups will not be accommodated.
- If you are sick, please do not come to class to help us prevent the spread of infection.