The perfect landing spot for visiting boaters, our Market Docks are located just off Market Pier between the Municipal Fish Market and everything The Wharf has to offer. Slips will be available for short-term visits, and boaters can take advantage of the adjoining facility offering showers and bathrooms for their convenience. Boaters will find everything they need at The Wharf. There’s Anchor, the one-stop marina shop, District Hardware and Bike, a plethora of food, drink and shops, and a variety of outside certified marine repair consultants available.
- Available for hourly visits and up to two-week stays
- Concrete floating docks
- More than 40 slips up to 60' LOA
- More than 1,000 linear feet of side-tie
- Power: 100A 120/240V
- In-slip water
- Pumpout available
- WiFi access available
- Vessel services upon request
- Moorings available with dinghy dock
- Gated and secure entry
- Direct access to the restaurants, shops, and entertainment of The Wharf
- Minutes from grocery stores, L’Enfant Plaza Metro station, the National Mall, and other DC landmarks and attractions
Wharf Coordinates: N 38° 52.600' / W 077° 01.334'