The Day Docks at The Wharf Marina offer 400 feet of side-tie hourly dockage on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Hours: The docks are staffed for new arrivals from 10am-midnight on Friday and Saturday and 10am-10pm all other days of the week, April-November each year.
- Rates (Under 40' LOA): $30/up to four hours on weekdays (Mon-Thu); $40/up to four hours weekends (Fri-Sun) and holidays
- Rates (Over 40' LOA): $40/up to four hours on weekdays (Mon-Thu); $50/up to four hours weekends (Fri-Sun) and holidays
- Please note: rates and minimum stays are subject to change.
- Location: On the Washington Channel between Transit Pier and Market Docks
Contact The Wharf Marina Office while inbound on channel 16/72 for assistance. They can also be reached at (202) 595-5165.
You must check-in with a Wharf Marina staff member upon arrival at The Wharf. Rafting up and commercial vessels are prohibited at The Wharf Day Docks. Dockage is prohibited when Day Docks are closed.
If you wish to stay overnight, check out the accommodations at Market Docks.